River Tamar Guided Canoe Trips
Canoe the Tamar with us on our guided canoe trips on the scenic and historic Tamar valley River! The river Tamar separates the counties of Devon and Cornwall. It’s a fantastic way to explore this area of natural beauty. Our guided trips will give you an opportunity to take in some amazing views, spot a rich variety of wildlife and see some of the historic workings in the area.
We will be travelling in open Canadian canoes; this is a fun and relaxing way to explore this region. Canoeing is a fun activity for all abilities and ages to enjoy
Whilst on the water we have seen a great variety of wildlife such as herons, seals, salmon leaping from the river, otters, birds of prey and more. This experience is a perfect way to explore the region and is suitable for private bookings, hen or stag events, birthdays or just to treat yourself.
We supply the canoes, paddles and buoyancy aids which you will need for the trip; upon booking we will send you all of the relevant information for your journey with us.
- Guided trips will last approx. 3 hours.
- Timings will depend on the tide times
- We recommend booking in pairs for this trip (but not essential) as its 2 x people per canoe
- £25.00 per person attending
Booking is essential, please book through our website or by calling 01822 259249.
PLEASE NOTE: Trips will run weather permitting.
- Practical outdoor clothing (suitable for weather conditions on the day)
- A light weight pair of trainers or flip flops that you don’t mind getting wet
- A light weight waterproof coat
- A few snacks
- A full water bottle (for drinking)
- Change of clothing